A warm welcome to Room Rhino! As a New York based company founded and owned by two South Africans living in the Big Apple for the past 6 years, Room Rhino has intimate knowledge of the South African market place and at the same time, knows exactly what it takes to give the discerning U.S. and international traveler precisely what they're looking for in vacation accommodation.
Our listings on Room Rhino include a range of accommodation to suit everyone - so whether you're looking for a stylish apartment, a quaint bed and breakfast, a safari chalet or a lavish and luxury private villa, you can trust that Room Rhino has you covered and will help you locate the perfect space, in the most desirable location, making sure you have all the amenities you require to make your vacation an extraordinary experience.
A few tips to get you started and enhance your experience
Tip 1: Find Property
- Click the Find Property tab to view all properties at your leisure
- Choose search criteria to meet your requirements to view property listings specific to you
- Narrow your search results further by clicking on the Refine Your Search column along the left side of the page
Tip 2: My Favorites
- Add properties to My Favorites to keep track of properties of interest to you - compare prices, features, amenities and locations
- Once you have added as many properties as you desire, navigate to the My Favorites page to view all your favorites
- Submit an Inquiry on the My Favorites page and Room Rhino will automatically contact the owner(s) for you, capturing your details and any comments or questions you may have.
Note that should you navigate away from Room Rhino, your added properties will be cleared. So before you go, please
remember to Submit an Inquiry.
After submitting your inquiry, continue surfing our property listings at your leisure or sit back, relax and the property owner will contact you to confirm availability, detail booking procedures and answer any questions you may have.
Should you need any assistance or have comments or questions, please email our customer service department
). We appreciate your thoughts and suggestions and will get back to you as soon as possible.